The website emob2018.it does not use “first party cookies” for profiling the user. Therefore, according to the guidelines of the Privacy Guarantor, you do not need to obtain the consent of the user to continue browsing this website.
To make the website easier to use and more intuitive, we use so-called “technical cookies”, including “third party cookies” and “system cookies”.
Third party or analytical cookies
1) Google Analytics
This website uses the excellent “Google Analytics” service provided by the company Google Inc in order to analyse anonymously detailed statistics on visits to the site itself.
Pursuant to the “Code on the Protection of Personal Data” (Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 and subsequent amendments) we inform you that:
- Personal and personal data provided when filling out the registration form on this website, in particular the name, surname, email address, telephone number and the company where you work, are processed by automated and non-automated means, with controlled access and in the manner prescribed by law and its implementing regulations, in compliance with this legislation and the obligations of confidentiality provided for therein. The data collected is sent via secure email with appropriate encryption type SSL certificate
- Personal data processing according to the Law, means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, and any other statistical activity for communication and dissemination of electric mobility (including cancellation);
- Data are processed for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to the activity of the site such as storage in the database that provides the services described in this site and for which you are filling out the form, processing, contact management, and in particular:
- To provide the services offered by the site emob2018.it, or to contact the user via email or phone;
- To comply with present or future legal obligations of the activities carried out;
- To carry out direct mailing and/or direct marketing activities, including for promotional purposes, on their own behalf and/or on behalf of the Committee promoters;
- In relation to the processing of personal data, the person concerned may exercise, even by proxy or power of attorney to natural person or association, their rights under Article. 7 of the Legislative Decree. of sommicapi.
- Data are collected in a database and may be communicated to the following subjects:
- Treasures within the structure;
- Controlling, controlled and affiliated companies;
- Partners for market research purposes;
- Companies with instrumental activities.
- The holder of the treatment is CLASS – Committee for Environment and Sustainable Development Via Einaudi 1 Cologno Monzese (MI) tel. 02/27208182.
- The person responsible for data processing is CLASS – Comitato per L’Ambiente e lo Sviluppo Sostenibile Via Einaudi 1 Cologno Monzese (MI) tel. 02/27208182;
- To modify or delete your personal data please send a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In relation to the purposes, the processing of data is carried out using exclusively IT tools, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of data, as well as full compliance with the law.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator